Payment and delivery
* Transactions shall be settled in yen terms. In case a delivery address is outside Japan, the consumption tax is not applied to payment for the ordered item and shipping charges.
- Method of payment
- (1)In case of the purchase of one (1) to ten (10) copies, payment shall be made only through a PayPal credit card transaction.
- (2)In case of the purchase of eleven (11) and over copies, payment shall be made only through a bank transfer.
- Deadline for payment
- (1)Payment through PayPal (online wallet service): Enter service information (credit card information) when you purchase the ordered item. Payment is made in accordance with a contract with your credit settlement service provider.
- (2)Payment through a bank transfer: Payable only in advance. Confirmed the transfer, we will proceed to the sending of the ordered item.
- Charges other than product price
Shipping charges shall be added. In case of a bank transfer, the customer shall be liable for the relevant bank fee.
- (1)Shipping charges: See “Delivery method” below.
- (2)Bank fee: To be charged in accordance with a contract with your bank.
- Validity period of order
- (1)The validity period of an order shall be thirty (30) days.
- (2)If we have not received payment from the customer who makes such payment through a bank transfer within the thirty (30) days, we have to cancel the order.
- Product delivery method
The delivery of the ordered item is entrusted to the transportation company separately stated.
- Order delivery method (to foreign countries)
The ordered item will be delivered from Japan to foreign countries in the following way, provided, however, that the following method may not be used depending on the country:
Due to Covit19 issue around the globe, there are several countries/regions where it is difficult for now to deliver CIBOK. If you wish to get CIBOK from those country where the delivery is suspended, please contact to the administration office (email@example.com). The countries where the delivery is suspended are listed below.
- ➢Express Mail Service (EMS) … A tracking service available and eligible for compensation.
Three (3) to five (5) day delivery after shipment.
The following will give you information on EMS shipping charges:
- ➢Yamato Transport … A tracking service available.
About two (2) to four (4) day delivery after shipment.
The following will give you information on Yamato Transport’s shipping charges:
- (1)In case of partial shipments, you shall be charged for each partial shipment.
- (2)For security reasons, we cannot ship any order to a P.O. box or to be left until called for.
- (3)If a tariff is imposed, you shall separately pay the tariff when you receive the delivered item.
- (4)The number of days for deliveries is only as “a rough guide,” and we shall not guarantee the number of days for deliveries. As regards packages addressed to the US and Canada, it may take several days or weeks longer than usual for delivery because of anti-terror measures.
- (5)Giving first priority to prevent any damage to the ordered item, we may use extra packing materials.
- (6)Regardless of the order delivery methods, if the ordered item once shipped is returned to the Company for any reason, your order shall be deemed to have been cancelled. The returned item shall not be re-delivered to you. The paid shipping charges are not refundable unless such return is clearly attributable to us.
- (7)If a special delivery destination is required in, or special conditions are attached to either of the delivery methods prescribed herein, or in case of a relevant delivery company’s trouble, we may not ensure delivery of the ordered item.
- (8)The product images shown on the Website are actual photographs of the products, but appearance such as color of the products may differ from the actual products when images are viewed through media such as a computer monitor.
- (9)The Company shall not be liable for any problems occurred due to non-delivery or unreadable characters of e-mails sent by the Company to the customer, and e-mails sent by the customer to the Company.
- (10)When multiple products are ordered at one time, and if some of the products are out of stock, delivery of the entire order may be delayed until all the ordered items are available at the discretion of the Company.
- (11)The ordered item may not be delivered to some countries or regions due to security or other reasons. For more details of the countries and regions where the ordered item are deliverable, please see the Japan Post website:
- (12)The ordered item shall be shipped in a standard packaging that will be durable for international transportation.
- (13)The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused by the mishandling of the deliverables on the customer’s side unless damage to the products is caused by faulty packaging.
- (14)Unless otherwise agreed upon, the risk of loss or damage to the ordered item shall transfer from the Company to the customer at the point it is loaded on a ship or plane in Japan for transport. Provided, however, that the Company shall retain ownership of the deliverables until they are paid for in full.
- (15)The Company shall bear no responsibility for non-shipment or delay in shipping of the ordered item, or for non-performance or delay in performance of our obligations hereunder due to reasons including war, civil commotion, riot, labor dispute, epidemic, fire, typhoon, flood, earthquake, embargo, government control or any other event out of our control.
- Order delivery method (in Japan)
The ordered item will be delivered in Japan in the following way:
- Delivery time
he ordered item will be got ready for shipping within five (5) business days after we confirm the completion of payment transaction and an online transfer.
The ordered item will arrive in accordance with the delivery schedule of the transport company you have chosen (it will reach you within five (5) business days of the start of shipping.)